as imagens são apenas para referência.
Veja as especificações do produto para obter detalhes do produto.
OEM/CM QUOTES ONLY | NO BROKERS
• Qualified for Automotive Applications
• AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
– Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to 125°C Ambient Operating Temperature Range
– Device HBM ESD Classification Level H2
– Device CDM ESD Classification Level C6
• 1.8-V to 6-V Input Voltage Range
• Integrated VCOM Buffer
• High Voltage Switch to Isolate VGH
• Gate Voltage Shaping of VGH
• 2-A Internal MOSFET Switch
• Main Output VS up to 15 V With < 1% Output Voltage Accuracy
• Virtual Synchronous Converter Technology
• Negative Regulated Charge Pump Driver VGL
• Positive Regulated Charge Pump Driver VGH
• Adjustable Power On Sequencing
• Adjustable Fault Detection Timing
• Gate Drive Signal for external isolation MOSFET
• Thermal Shutdown Available in TSSOP-24 Package
• TFT LCD Displays for Notebooks
• TFT LCD Display for Monitor
• Car Navigation Display
The TPS65150-Q1 offers a very compact and small power-supply solution that provides all three voltages required by thin film transistor (TFT) LCD displays. With an input voltage range of 1.8 V to 6 V, the device is ideal for notebooks powered by a 2.5-V or 3.3-V input rail or monitor applications with a 5-V input-voltage rail. Additionally the TPS65150-Q1 provides an integrated high-current buffer to provide the VCOM voltage for the TFT backplane.
Two regulated adjustable charge-pump drivers provide the positive VGH and negative VGL bias voltages for the TFT. The device incorporates
adjustable power-on sequencing for VGL as well as for VGH. This avoids any additional external components to implement application-specific sequencing. The device has an integrated high-voltage switch to isolate VGH. For the QFN package (RGE), contact TI sales.
One can also use the same internal circuit to provide a gate-shaping signal of VGH for the LCD panel controlled by the signal applied to the CTRL input. For highest safety, the TPS65150-Q1 has an integrated adjustable shutdown latch feature to allow application-specific flexibility. The device monitors the outputs (VS, VGL, VGH); and, as soon as one of the outputs falls below its power-good threshold, the device enters shutdown latch, after its adjustable delay time has passed by.
Request a quote TPS65150QPWPRQ1 at censtry.com. All items are new and original with 365 days warranty! The excellent quality
and guaranteed services of TPS65150QPWPRQ1 In Stock for Sale, Check stock quantity and pricing,
view product specifications, and order contact us：firstname.lastname@example.org
The price and lead time for TPS65150QPWPRQ1 depending on the quantity required, Please send your request to us, Our sales team will provide you price and delivery within 24 hours, We sincerely look forward to cooperating with you.